Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gudevening sd gurus i have some doubts plz help me out

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

1.how do u settle rebate

2.how the item condition type in pricing picks the price without assigning the acesssequence to condition type?

3. why do we maintain pricing pricing procedure for free good delivery?

4. we can six different kind of dates in sales oder , how these dates are determined in sales order plz in detail?

5. how can link the delivery document to shipping doc where do we have connection?

5.if i want to change the moment type 601 to 523 , what are thing need to be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

5.if i want to change the moment type 601 to 523 , what are thing need to be done?

moment type 601 is for PGI. Before changing the same, understand the impact. Movement Type can be changed in Schedule line in T.Code: VOV6

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

Please dont post too many questions in one thread as you will not get feedback to all questions.

1) Rebate Settlement

You can partially or fully settle a rebate agreement.

The system uses the services rendered date (which is the billing date, if you are shipping products) to determine whether a billing document qualifies for rebate processing. To qualify, the date must fall within the validity period of one or more rebate agreements.

Since it is possible for the billing date to be later than the services rendered date, you may need to allow some time after the end of a rebate agreement's validity period before final processing of the rebate agreements. If the volume of your sales rebate processing is high, you can collectively process rebate settlements as a background task.

2. Condition type in pricing

If I understood your question correctly, I dont think without maintaining proper access sequence, your pricing condition type will flow into sale order / billing

3) Free Goods Delivery

If you want to generate a sale order in SAP, you have to have a pricing procedure with respective condition types

5) Movement Type

Please check with your MM / FI on the impact. You can change the movement type in your schedule line category

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi thak you for suggestion ,

without assigning the access seq to condition type there are some condition which are picking the price ex :like VPRS , taxpart HD00 , discounts etc and item condition may or may not have access seq: there is nothing like that the item condition type should have ? so now my question is how these condition types picking the price , i think now my question is very clear to you

thank you

venkat

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

do i need to maintain a pricing a pricing procedure to free goods delivery? if it is yes can you plz give a brief explanation

thank you

venkat