cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mm-sd integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am just working on Sap 4.7 Ides learning Software.I have done the basic config of SD and MM.

I have created few materials in Materials Master for my organizational units.The Materials are available in the matchcode while i am entering Condition records for pricing and Materials determination in SD but are not available when trying to proces sales Documents.Can any one guide me about the missing steps of configuration.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved through different posting in MM

Thanks fro response

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the error message the system is throwing?

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am keying parameters for selection in matchcode form

simply I am getting a message that "No Values for this selection". Please note that while entering condion records for prices with same selections in matchcode form the materials are available.

Thanks for active participation

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have forgotten to define the Common Distribution Channels and Common Divisions. You can do this using Tcodes VOR1 and VOR2. This could be one of the reason.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ravi

I am using just one distr channel and one division in my sales organization . Do I still need a reference?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. In that case the reference Distribution Channel and Division in that case have to be refered to same Distribution Channel and Division respectively in T.Code: VOR1 and VOR2

Regards,

Rajesh Banka