Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales price based on GR value

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone explain me if I can link my sales price with GR value.?The requirement is the client wants to link the sales margin with GR value of the material.

Secondly, How can I link my sales price with the purchase price?

Please through your inputs.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

close

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have the courtesy to update the forum if your issue is resolved. Just to post a new thread, dont close all your old threads with unwanted texts which will bring again on top of the forum without having any inputs to the forum members.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It is not possible and not recommended.

Possible option in standard will be that, If the Purchase Price is Standard, then maintain the same in Material Master as Standard Cost. Explore in Pricing Procedure the possibility, by maintaining VPRS condition as first condition type, followed by margin, which will calculate the sale Price.

Else to make it possible, it will require Abap Development.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

The client wants the sales margin to be calculated based on the GR.

Is there a way wherein I can link Purchase Price, GR value and Sales Price?

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the option below and you will have to do some experimentation with Pricing Procedure, but it will be possible, though it is complex.

Possible option in standard will be that, If the Purchase Price is Standard, then maintain the same in Material Master as Standard Cost. Explore in Pricing Procedure the possibility, by maintaining VPRS condition as first condition type, followed by margin, which will calculate the sale Price.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka