cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order ----Picking issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Firends,

I am creating Transfer order for Delivery using LT12. When using this transaction, For few deliveries, the system is asking for Source storage types and bins and for few deliveries it does not ask ..... it creates a TO directly when I enter the deliver number and hit enter in LT12.

Can you please suggest what is driving this activity.......????

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this message there are two options

1. Either you do not have any search strategies set up or

2. The system cannot find any stock in the ones you have set up.

I suspect it is the lack of st type search strategies.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry...the transaction used was LT03 and not LT12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create Transfer Order for delivery use the T-Code u2013 LT03.

To confirm the Transfer Order use T-Code u2013LT12

For few deliveries why it is not asking means, that deliveryu2019s line item materials is having the stocks in respective storage type/section/bins.

For few deliveries why it is asking means, that deliveryu2019s line item materials is not having the stocks in respective storage type/section/bins.

So you should keep the stocks in the respective storage type, section and bins.

I think your issue may solve with the above solution. If you want more clarification plz ask me feel free

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the issue is with the storage type search for picking.

In storage type search, maintain the search sequence for your warehouse with operation as A - stock removal. Also, the storage type you maintain in search sequence, should have stock removal strategy assigned.