cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision (QA11) : User-exit & QEVA0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client need to customize when click "Save" button after insert post quantity for unresticted user to pop-up screen containing data from some custom table. After research, Can i use QEVA0007 for add logic to call new customize screen? Is it appropriate to do that?

Then, next requirement is after success to post material document (Mvt.Type321), Need to add logic to auto post material document with another movement type (order by sequence). So, Can i use QEVA0001 (Enhancement: Quantity posting for usage decision)?

Because, I tried to mark debug point at this user-exit while debuging but can't go throught this user-exit

to check QEVA0001 was called after success to post material doc (Mvt.Type321) by function MB_POST_GOODS_MOVEMENT or not?

So, Anyone has an experience to customize QEVA0001?

This QEVA0001 just only use for add new text field in posting stock screen to post another movement type? or support my requirement to post?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Thossapron,

if you want to post the stock after the 321 movement, I would recommend that you create a follow-up action for this purpose.

Maybe this will help you resolve the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for best advice.

After investigate, For post the stock after the 321 movement, Create new function program and add it in follow-up action help me to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me the exists you have selected are correctly relevant to the T Codes, but I think you should ask this to the ABAP champs directly at the [ABAP|; forum.

Best Of Luck,

Regards,

Shyamal