Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EJB : Error....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIII frnds

I have to create a ejb application.

First :

I have created a wrapper class(java project) and set all parameters.

Then I have created a EJB project which is having a entity Bean. And that entity Bean having EjbCreate and ejbFindAll method.

Now i have created a stateless session bean which is having 4 methods CreateNew, update, delete, Findall

After that I have created a EAR project but when i deploying the project I am getting below errors.

1.Method Update in the local home interface throws java.rmi.RemoteException or a subclass of it.

2.The throws clause of any method in the local home interface must not include the java.rmi.RemoteExcepti

3.there must be defined only create<METHOD> methods in the session bean local home interface.Bean TTM_SessionBean: the local home interface of a stateless session bean must have only one create() method with no arguments

Pls anyone can give anytype of sample codes.

Pls anyone provide anyone solution..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mayank,

For ur third problm U mst hv been done sme changes into ur EjbCreate method..

Smetyms wn u make changes to EjbCreate method..e.g. u change argumnts..it doesnt reflct in same method rathr thn it creates a new ejbCreate method wid new argumnts..

Its bettr if u delete that particular method n create a new method wid accurate argumnts wch will automatclly...

If u face the same problm agn aftr doin this thn lemme know..

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mayank,

if i m getting you right there are two parts of youer problem

1. The throws clause of any method in the local home interface must not include the java.rmi.RemoteException

Sol: Remove the throws remoteexception statement from your <ejb>localhome.java file.

2. There must be defined only create<METHOD> methods in the session bean local home interface.Bean TTM_SessionBean: the local home interface of a stateless session bean must have only one create() method with no arguments

Sol: If you have created a new ejbCreate method in your session bean , the chabges might not get reflected in all the fies like <ejb>localhome.java, <ajb>local.java.

So touy can do the changes manually.

Try it out it should work for you

regards

naresh