cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC status replicates back to PR in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

We are implementing a classic scenario , PR are transferred to SRM into Shopping carts using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in R/3 . We want any status update of the SC to be replicated back in the PR in R/3 ..........is there a program that we can use or is this purely abap development ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. What do you mean by status update?

You mean if the cart is approved or something?

Where on the Req do you want to see these changes?

What you can probably do is use the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to call BAPI_REQUISITION_CHANGE in the backend at any stage, but it depends what exactly you want to see and where.

I would use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI instead of BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI as you are not changing anything in SRM, you are checking data in SRM and then changing the backend.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

By status update I mean , first let me give you a background , PR is created and approved in R/3 then replicated as SC in SRM. A bid invititation is created reffering to the SC , then bid respones then bid evaluation done then reward a contract.....which gets replicated in R/3 , PO calloffs are done in R/3 and they need to be updated in SRM on the contract . By update I mean that in the SC staus we will have the histrory of all the documents created e.g contract, bid invitation e.t.c . We need to see that status being fed back to the Purchase Requisitiion so that so that the Requisitioner can be kept in the loop of the PR status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The first problem you have to think about is how to store that information on the req.

Can you not use the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to read the requisitioner name at every stage and send them an e-mail direct from SRM when things happen?

Or you could create a custom field on table EBAN and have various status on there.

Then you can set them using the requisition BAPI as mentioned before.

Alternatively you could write a backend report that reads data from SRM and the requisitioner could run that to see what follow on documents have been created from their requisition.

When you say requisitioner, do you mean MRP controller basically? These are stock requirements, not free text? If they are free text why not get them to create a shopping cart in SRM? That way the history will be automatic.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (0)