cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Point to flow automatically in vl01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sdities,

1. I've done OVL2-Shipping point determination.. That's y Shipping point determination is happening & flowing to sales order.

But

When i go to Vl01N, thr shipping point i've to put manually

Can u plz reply where is the setting for Shipping Point to Come automatically in VL01N- after creating Sales order.

Kindly Responr

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Shipping Point will come automatically in Delivery bec v will do shipping point determination.. To get shipping point automatically uhave to do shipping point determination based on

Customer master data-- sales data-- shipping tab-- shipping conditons

Material Master datasales/general plant data1.Loading group and Transport planningpoint..

u have to do shipping point determination based on this and then automatically u will get shipping poing in afer order into delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The configuration what you have done in OVL2 is correct, which determines the shipping point in sales order.

But when you use VL01N, shipping point will never come automatically, since at the time of your tcode entry of VL01N, there is no link between the sales order & the delivery transaction.

So you will have to enter the shipping point manually.

Additionally if you want, not to enter shipping pint manually, do one thing:

Goto VA02 & enter your sales order & press enter. On the upper left hand side you see "Sales Document"

Click on it & you will see "Deliver". Here if you click on deliver it will take you directly to delivery creation without having to enter shipping point manually.

Hope this resolves your query

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr . Dananjay..

Am doing the same way now i.e, from sale order to delivery.

But i was in the assumption tat thru some settings, Shipping Point flows in to Vlo1n. automatically.You' ve clarrified that to me..

Thanx & regards...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raashith

As rightly explained by Dhananjay, shipping point will never come automatically in VL01N. You have to input manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shipping point field is common to all the deliveries which are created in vlo1n or vl04. are a batch job.

so if you have a shipping point automatically in the delivery then the other deliveries you have to manually change.

so cannot have a logic or option, why because if you write a BAPI program to automatically pick the shipping point , the system has to search the sales order or the preceeding document.

if you create a delivery from the purchase order , then how the system has to trigger.

I just explained to a little to what my friends as already given.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mr. Laxmipathy for Reply with Clarity.

Regards..