cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Quantity to Sales order qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sdities,

1. I have created Contract Using VA41 for 150 KG & saved Contract.

2.I have created Sales Order(va01) by referring to Contract , but i created Sales order for 151KG.

Then it gave me below Warning message & it allowed me to do delivery for 151 KG.

{Target qty of reference: 150 KG (total referenced: 151 KG)

Message no. V1501}

But My requirement is...

1. For the same it shouldn't allow me to create for 151 KGs & it should give me Error message than Warning Message.

Plz reply with Solution.

Regards..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is controlled by the field COMPLETION RULE in Item category (VOV7) of your contract. Here you can specify the conditons for referencing the contract. You can select an appropriate value (referencing can be done until target quantity is achieved) and now try to create a contract and then a release order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RHH

Please go to SPRO and follow IMG

> Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) -

> MCOE (Marketing, Contracts and Order Entry)-------> Define contract restrictions

In that select yr contract type and in place of qty put E for error message.

This will solve yr problem.

Hope for full points.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DT..

Here we are implementing ECC6 & we are not having IS-oil & gas..

Kindly advice..

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RHH

Please go SPRO and search

> Define contract restrictions

I have checked in ECC6 it is there please search the above.

Hope u will get it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DT,

Can u plz tell me the Path.

I tried thru Search but couldn't find tat Define contract restrictions.

Regards,

Raashith

Former Member
0 Kudos

RHH

I have checked the same in ECC 6 and the nod which I ahve given to you is there ( oil and gas ) but as u r not finding the same it very strange to me.

But alternativerly U can control the same by putting E at individual contract level Go to header (sales doc) -- called off order restriction---qty messg as 'E'

If u want to find out path please to go se16 -- TVAK-(put yr contract type )OIMSG QTY there u will find W press F1, F5, F5 there u will find a list of nodes from that u select MCOE (Marketing, Contracts and Order Entry) -

Define contract restrictions.

Hope this time u will get it. If u don't get the node by this way please control manually at contract level as i said above.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RHH

Please go to tcode VTAA there u select yr source doc and target doc then go to item category of yr contract and check the field copy qty. It is advisable to leave that field balnk and try.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I,,

TAT FIELD IS ALREADY BLANK

REGARDS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its very normal that you can enter order quantity more than the reference contract quantity flowing from the contract.

Additionally its not recommended that you change the standard SAP standard messages from warning to error etc.

Better you should go for an exit. Use following details:

Goto SE38 & enter include MV45AFZZ

Then goto user exit "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT". In this you should tell your ABAPer to write code such that it compare the previuosly refered quantity & hence does not allow to enter quantity more that that in contract. You will get error message while saving the document & system will thus prevent extra entry of quantity in sales order.

Hope this solves your requirement

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Dananjay,

Let me check & get back .

Thanx for ur reply

Raaashith