cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

In the defintion of the Item Catagory VOV7, there is field relevent for delivery, which specifies that item is relevent for delivery or not, in the same way

In the definiton of scheduline catagory VOV6 same field is there

what I did is i didnt check this field in VOV7 and VOV6

But I can able to create delivery for particular item without checking those fileds

then wat is the use of those fileds

Plz reply me

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks for ur reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Lakshmi explained, the Relevent for delivery check box in the item category (VOV7) will not be checked in most of the item category tye.

But the Schedule lines allowed will be checked for the same. When you go to the correcponding Schedule line in VOV6, the item Relevent for delivery will be cheked. That means you can do te delivery for the items which belongs to the item category.

In creatain times, the text items needs to be copied to the delivery, that time the Delivery relevency check box will be checked in VOV7 itself.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata Ramana

The field what you have seen in VOV7 is applicable only in case of text items where if you select this field, system copies it from a sale order to delivery. For normal item categories like TAN, even if you have not selected, you can create delivery.

But in VOV6, for your schedule line category, unless you check the box for Item rel.f.dlv, you cannot create delivery from sale order for that item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi