cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have imported a logo from the system into the app serever but the logo is occupying more space than

my window.

i would like to reduce the size of the logo in graphic window.But output characteristics for that window for height and width are reserved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are importing logo through SE78 after importing you can specify the size in that Transaction.

Go to Technical attributes and Put the right Resolution in the Resolution input box.

And if you are using Smartforms then after selection Graphics you can put the resolution In the Graphics window itself.

Regards,

Sujit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSWERED

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an Addition For Image Resolution you can give the Resolution 75,100,150 DPI etc . When you are used include Graphics you can specify that with the key word DPI.

BITMAP '/SMB40/LEAF' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 075

you can vary the DPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u import a logo in SE78, you have a option as TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES and in that you have got RESOLUTION. there you can resize you logo.

With luck,

Pritam.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are uploading the image into the SAP at that point you have to re size the image and upload it so that you when you use the image then you won't have any problem

Regards

PAvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to resize the image?