cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC is posting with Errors in File to IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the File to IDOC scenario for CREMAS . IDOC is posting with Errors .. i.e. in the status record it was showing 56- EDI: Partner profile inbound not available ..

If I manually process that IDOC in WE19 , then it was processing successfully.. and in the we19 it was showing Inbound Processing : Port Not Maintained but even though manually it was posting fine...

any ideas regarding this will be appriciated.....

Regards

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is occuring due to the partner profiles not defined for the particular message type CREMAS in the receiving R/3 system.

In the R/3 system, perform the following the activities

1. we20 - define the logical system for the receiving system.

define CREMAS as inbound parameters and define the process code for the cremas.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

I already defined the Inbound Parameters as Inbound IDOC(cremas) IN partner profile in the WE20 in R/3 SYSTEM ...

and that same logical system name i had given as Message Specific Attributes in the Sender Business Sevice parameters in I.D

any other suggestion..

Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you had done the following assuming your doing File to Idoc

Settings in your Business service for the receiving system

Please specify the RFC detination, SAP System and Client of the Receiving System in the adapter specific detials.

Settings in R/3

WE20 - Add the partner profile for the particular message type cremas and process code.

Your statement

" and that same logical system name had given as Message Specific Attributes in the Sender Business Sevice parameters in I.D "

Please do mention R/3 Details in the receiver business service or system.

Thnz

Answers (0)