Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

we r getting the below error during export..could you please guide us

/usr/java14_64/bin/java -Xmx1024M -jar /usr/sap/BIP/DVEBMGS03/SDM/program/bin/SDM.jar createsdmkitjar tofile=/usr/sap/trans/bip_sys_copy/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT.JAR sdmhome=/usr/sap/BIP/DVEBMGS03/SDM/program logfile=/usr/sap/put/BIP/callSdmViaSapinst.log logtoconsole=true

Info:

Info: =====================================================

Info: = Starting to execute command 'createsdmkitjar' =

Info: =====================================================

Info: Starting SDM - Software Deployment Manager...

Starting SDM - Software Deployment Manager...

Info: tc/SL/SDM/SDM/sap.com/SAP AG/7.0012.20070328121310.0000

tc/SL/SDM/SDM/sap.com/SAP AG/7.0012.20070328121310.0000

Info: SDM operation mode successfully set to: Standalone

Initializing Network Manager (50317)

Info: Initializing Network Manager (50317)

Checking if another SDM is running on port 50318

Info: Checking if another SDM is running on port 50318

Info: No filename specified for excluded components.

Info: Resulting JAR file: /usr/sap/trans/bip_sys_copy/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT.JAR

Info: No temporal directory for packing is provided. SDM home directory will be used.

Info: Pack directory exists already. Remove it first.

Warning: Warning during command execution: No archive file exists for development component 'ants'/'sap.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.11.08.19.35.05'/'0'. Cannot pack this archive.

Missing archives may lead to errors after the packed SDM installation has been extracted later.

Info: This SDM installation has been packed to /usr/sap/trans/bip_sys_copy/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT.JAR

To unpack this installation again, extract /usr/sap/trans/bip_sys_copy/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT.JAR and invoke the SDM command install with parameter extractpackedinst=true

Executed, but finished with warning(s). Return code: 2

Error: Executed, but finished with warning(s). Return code: 2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to keep it run. I had the same error message and the during googling solution it has finished successfully.

BR

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Try to check this notes (depends on version)

1120872 Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR3

970518 Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SR2

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i tried both the notes, also i tried the skip error option during the start of sapinst. I ran out of ideas and posted this question. Pllzz any more advices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys any more suggestions, though we opened message with on High Priority SAP is not replying fast. You people only should guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What directly you read in notes? Are you read step : "Java Export: error in SDM call createsdmkitjar" --> About additional parameter 'SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true' ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

Initially the option 'SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true' failed but later it went through i dont know if i used it wrong the first time. Can i know if there will be any problems during the import? Do we need to change anything in the XML files during the import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open OSS to SAP and ask him. In any case first time you need to create "TEST" copy what to find out all possible problems. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No idea,

how it was solved but it did went well second time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

what r u exporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

SORRY for incomplete info, its error during Java Stack export during syystem copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

what r u exporting