cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Open Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to create an infoset query which could show me Open Orders. The fields to show are among others: Sales Order, item, amount still pending and quantities still pending.

I know that transaction VA05 is available, but for some reason our customers don't want to run the report for every sales organization (VA05).

Do you know the tables and their respective fields which I should join in that Infoset ?

I will reward points.

Thanks,

Luis Leston.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check T.Code: VL10C

This should ideally serve the requirement.

Else, 'Z' Report Development will be required.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Aug 3, 2008 8:57 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will put this question in ABAP Forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your requirement is to create a new transaction code that means this will be created with respect to va05 t-code.

By using concept " variants" we can do this .

That is by using this one we can create a duplicate t-code on which the fields available on the va05 can be hide.

if your requirement is this one then give me a reply . i will tell you the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is not to create a new Transaction Code. My requirement is to build a new infoset query with the appropriate tables to reflect the Sales Open Orders. However, if you know how to change this transaction VA05 to get rid of the filters and customize your own, let me know. That could be useful.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will put this question in ABAP Forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the T.Code VL10C for open Quantity.

You can not be able to get the Open Amount in any of the SAP reports. For this you need to develope any Z Report according to your requirement with ABAP programming.

Please reply for any further query.

Thanks

Bidhu