cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM explosion - second part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus! When I clic on post goods issue for a bom explosion outbound delivery I got the following message:

- M7 018 Enter Stor. Location

If I enter the store location I got another message:

- Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use

This position is a father component position with the following customizing:

a.Item Type A

b. Billing relevance - B.

c. Pricing - X

d. Bussines item, sched.line Allowed, Item.Relev.for Dlv, credit active, determine cost

e. Transaction Flow: 28 Value Item, N Standard Item, Z1 Order-Debit Memo

f.In Bill of material tab maintain structure scope - D , config stragery - 01 Create delivery group - X, mat.variant action 1

D . NO Relevant for picking, menu path : SPRO --> logistic execution --> shipping ---> Picking --> define item relevant for Picking.

I would like to know what should I customize in order to post my outbound delivery without those errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check out the stock of the material in MMBE.. and after that u can do PGI.. Then no issue will come...

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Adriana,

As per your thread I came to know that this may be related to stock issue.So,

Please check the unrestected stock is available or not for those materials in that storage location.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your BOM header material. Which item categroy group you have maintined in the material master? ERLA or LUMF? If it is LUMF then the BOM itms will be relevent for pricing / delivery, but header will not be relevent for pricing / delivery. So you should have stock for the components. Check the stock for components.

If the BOM eade ris of ERLA item category group, the BOM header will be relevent for pricing/delivery. BOM item will not be relevent for the same.

Prase