SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TechEd Las Vegas - How to get visa invitation letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have already booked my place in TechEd 2008 in Las Vegas. But I need a visa in order to be able to travel to USA. Almost every conference office provides assistance for those who need a visa by sending a reference letter or invitation letter that can be presented to the Embassy.

However there is no information about visa requirements on TechEd's website. I have sent few emails to the email address provided but haven't received any response. I also contacted the hotline but each time they say that they don't deal with this and told me that I have send an email!!

Does anybody have any information regarding visa invitation letter at all? Or may be TechEd Las Vegas is only for those who live in the states.

I would appreciate any information.

Regards,

Masoud

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure either it will hep out or not but you can reacch out to them on these mail IDs to have early response:

saptechedinfo.americas at sap.com

sapteched at sapevents.com

sdn at sap.com

Regards,

Subhash

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure either it will hep out or not but you can reacch out to them on these mail IDs to have early response:

saptechedinfo.americas at sap.com

sapteched at sapevents.com

sdn at sap.com

Regards,

Subhash