cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highly rewarded!! Partner transmission from SD to IDoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Here is the situation: I have a specific partner function to use, copied from standard SH, called ZH. I use it in my sales orders header, then delivery header, transferred then to billing document (invoice) items.

I defined output to EDI and then generate the IDoc basic type INVOICE02 for message INVOIC to be sent to EDI.

I want to have my ZH shown in E1EDPA1 segment for all my invoice items.

How can I define which partner functions from my SD billing document I want to be stored in the IDoc?

Asking the question because only SH-WE appears. I have other partner functions at the item level such as for instance PE and only SH is kept, while I did not do anything for that. Systems seems to handle it by itself.

It worked before I changed the name of my specific partner function, and perhaps I modified something I don't notice that made it blow up today.

Anyone? This is a critical issue for me. Pragmatic and efficient answers would be highly appreciated.

Thx,

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

sorry for the delay

and welcome to SDN !

try to have a look at table EDPVW (admitted partner functions for EDI) and be sure that for parner function ZH the field EDPVW-SYSTEM is checked.

I hope it will solve your problem.

Please remember to reward points and to close the post if your problem is solved.

Let me know.

Regards, Manuel

PS: if ZH does not exist in this table you should add an item to it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel.

I am hesitating between kissing you or rewarding you. I guess you will choose reward. Then you have 10 points!!!

To be absolutely complete, I was just missing the entry for ZH, so I added the item and the problem is solved. I don't need to check the "system" tag, what is cool, because the field is protected!

I noticed that my previous partner code was inside this table, while I did not do anything from my side. As the namespace was a standard one ("S2" was the code, that's why I had to change it), it seems that the system put it automatically in this table when I created it. I can't see any other reason why it was in.

Many many thanks to you, Manuel.

Chris.

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to you Chris,

you guessed right...i prefer some points

Please consider that for quick answers about ABAP you should post your questions in the "ABAP Programming" forum (The forum Documentation & Guidelines is intended for SAP Documentation etc...).

Have a nice day!

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright, thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please anyone, I really need help!!

Thanks.