cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with search in BBPCF02- 'Display Process confirmations'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are facing a problem randomly , when requestors are unable to find any confirmations they created when they search for it in 'Display/Process confirmations' using the PO number.They get the usual message:

No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization

This problem arises only for Desktop requestors and not for Central Receiver role.

Also this problem occurs only for some PO's and not all PO's.

We are using SRM 4.0 , Extended classic Scenario and the users are accessing SRM thru Enterprise portal.

Any help will be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Regards

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies

I am posting a consolidated reply

1) I will do the debugging for the BBPCF02 transaction. Thanks for the suggestion.

2) I am not sure whether the BADI is used or not , but afaik it is plain SRM screen. However this will be revealed during de-bugging.

3) The users have not been deleted and re-created

4) In the vendor master record for 2 vendors ( for whose PO's we are having issues) , Srv based.Inv Ver is Checked.

5) Express confirmation cannot be done as the business users want to create partial confirmations.This problem cant be reproduced in QA.

6) The note 1102773 looks to be for a different purpose

Will keep you updated and thanks again for all the replies

Regards

Kedar

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

there are many parameters which influence the search for POs in BBPCF02, to find the reason you would have to debug FM bbp_po_listsel_for_desktop, there you can find all the search criteria.

I suppose, that either flag for GR_IND (goods receipt indicator) is not flagged in the PO or FINAL_ENTRY is set. Also keep in mind that CF02 does not search backend-POs (exception: search for vendor or company code).

But to find the exact reason you should debug the issue.

Kind Regards,

Michael

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you do express confirmation? as well as check vendor master record regarding good receipt data .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check note 1102773

Regards,

Desislava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The users have not been deleted and re-created have they?

Also you are not using the BBP_WF_LIST BADI to restrict the search results are you?

Regards,

Dave.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Related link

Morover you can check whether particular transaction type PO are not able to post GR.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: muthuraman on Aug 4, 2008 11:17 AM