cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Patches Undeloyement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am applying the patches for j2ee for solution manager from Stack 12 to Stack 15.

Some of the patches have been successfully deployed, while when it comes to the turn of Adobe document services, it is giving an error, and the rest of the patches are "not deployed".

The error Log says :

800.20070306123954.374077'/'1', grouped by :

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

I have seen the note and It asks for the j2ee engine password to be changed.

I can guess the problem is the password was not changed in both the user store and configtool repository previously. Am I right?

My Major concern is if I can Undeploy the already deployed patches, as this seems to be the only option.

OR

can I change the password and restart the SDM Server ( In the middle of a deployement), is this advisable?

Also, some information on why did the deployement process did not check for the j2ee password for the deployed components, will be great.

Please let me know if any other details are needed on this .

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my guess what whould have happend in j2ee_admin userid is locked / password must got expired in 001 client

please check if user j2ee_admin is locked

there is no point in un deploying all deployed objects

if my guess is worng and j2ee_Admin is not locked try following things

1. please restart the solution manager and try to deploy the again (many cases this has solved my problem, i dont know why)

2. change the j2ee_admin password in 001 client and as recomeded in the note please change the in config tool too this will solve your problem

samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Thanks for the quick reply.

J2ee_admin is not locked.

solution manager restart did not work, it should not work, anyway did that too.

Please read the note carefully, LAST STEP is to restart the SDM.

Wont this affect the already deployed components, or the deployement queue, as I am in the middle of the deployement, and my j2ee engine is still in safe mode !

Its not just change in the client 001, but also in configtool repository.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gave my suggestion based on my past experince with JSPM

as note says to restrart SDM but it works with out restrt too you can check this later

nothing goes worng if you restrt SDM now since SDM is not doing any job(deploying)

you can return from safe mode to normal by changing setting in configtool

we recevied this errors when we are deploying large objects i think ADS patch is large object that time we used to restrt the server process it used to solve our problem

>2. change the j2ee_admin password in 001 client and as recomeded in the note please change the in config tool too this will solve your problem

i already suggest to change in both the places

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please post SDM problem in SAP NetWeaver Administrator forum for quick help and more response

Samrat