cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receiving hours in the customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Can any one explain goods receiving hours in the customer master. what exactly this fields is used.

thanks

Devi reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Good receiving hours for the customer specify when and what time the customer have to receive the goods.

For example , Take supper markets, if they receive the good from different customer like pulses on one day, drinks on second day and green leave and vegetable on the every day,

so the customer have restriction to receive the goods.

In SAP this functionality we called goods receiving hours. this can be configured in the transaction code.Goods receiving hours In this we specify the time in which the customer receive the goods. TC:OVSC.

Based on this the system have different delivery functionality. ie delivery dates.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalkrishna

Good example.

Will you help me on below query:

We are using class : cmd_ei_api=>maintain_bapi to create Customer and I do all analysis to post receiving point using this method but it would't have the structure of receiving point.

Currently we're using BDC to post Receiving point against the unloading point.

and I don't want to use BDC to post the same.

Thanks in Advance

Mohan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect, I did this already.

But still where do I make the connection between receiving hours and the specific customer.

What field is used to do this in the cusotmer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kees Leautaud,

When changing the customer master (for example via transaction VD02 or XD02) you will see for the standard customer account groups a tab called "Unloading Points". (This tab will be hidden when in customer display VD03 or XD03!)

When you enter or select a Unloading Point and Customer Calendar, you can select the button at the bottom labelled "Goods Receiving Hours".

A pop-up will appear that lets you:

a)  fill a Goods Receiving Hours ID, maintained via  transaction OVSC that contains time-slots per day-part(monday morning/ wednessday afternoon etc.)

b) enter the goods receipt time slots manually without having ID maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Reddy,

Based on the Customer Calender Year This Goods Receiving Hours Can be fix.

e.g., Mon-To- Frinday is working hours but goods receiving hours ofter noon 1.00 P.M. to 3.00 P.M.

This will be follow based on Factory Calender Year.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Devi Reddy

You can create different schedules according to the unloading

requirements of your customers. You can specify a schedule for each unloading point at the customer's site in the customer master record of the ship-to party.

During automatic delivery processing, the system proposes delivery dates based on the following information:

- The schedule of goods receiving hours

- The customer's factory calendar

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We define the possible goods receiving hours of your customers. With this function, you can plan the shipping activities so that the deliveries arrive by the desired deadline in the right city at the right time.

The goods receiving hours are copied by the System from the customer master record into the delivery header according to the unloading point and the delivery date.

Goto IMG -> Sales & Distribution -> Master Data -> Business Partner -> Customer ->Shipping ->Define Goods Receiving Hours.

Here you define the goods receing hours by 3 digit number, for example, Week days only or also on Satur days ect. use the same in customer master.

Hope this is clear.

thanks

Praveen