cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In case of performance monitoring I am not able to see the statistics for pipeline steps (e.g INTEGRATION_ENGINE_HTTP_ENTRY etc) Basically those fileds are not at all present in my screen.

we are at PI 7.0 SP12. To see those fields should we go higher SP ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing as I can't wait further for correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In case of RWB...>performance monitoring I am not able to see the statistics(Time it is taking for each pipeline step) for pipeline steps (e.g INTEGRATION_ENGINE_HTTP_ENTRY etc) Basically those fileds are not at all present in my screen.

we are at PI 7.0 SP12. To see those fields should I go higher SP ??

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto SXMB_ADM, set the parameter "MEASUREMENT_LEVEL" in the catagory "PERF"...

A value greater zero causes the Integration Engine to write a timestamp in the message at the beginning and the end of each processing step.

These appear in the header attribute PerformanceHeader of an XI message. Additionally the parameter MEASUREMENT_PERSIST causes the timestamp data to be persisted in a separate table for evaluation.

for more info refere "XI tuning guide"

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0111fef-d311-2a10-c0b9-f33a49c1...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chin,

I am looking for pipeline steps (basically time it takes) in RWB ..>performance monitoring. whatever you talked that is about ABAP stack. But I am looking in RWB..>Performance monitoring (which is java stack). So whatever you suggested that are applicable for ABAP Stack.

thanks

kumar