cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot complete Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have create a Third Party Scenario and I am unable to complete the delivery... I have created stock in mb1c for plant and sloc combination.

But when I enter the pick qty in vl01n, and plant and sloc combination it gives me error saying " material not defined for sales from US"

I am stuck, Besides I need to understand that

When a PO is GR'd the stock doesnt update in mmbe... then how do I connect that to the delivery or there is no connection between them ?

Thanks!

n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the 3rd party sales scenario, Vendor directly supplies goods to the customer.

You no need to maintain stock in your plant and sloc.

Once you get the delivery confirmation from your customer you raise invoice to the customer.

Vendor supplies goods to the customer and raises invoice to you.

Subsequently you raise invoice to your customer for which the goods delivered by the vendor.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of Third Party Scenario, it is Order related Billing, as the vendor directly supplies material to the customer. Hence Delivery will not be created for Sales Order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to both of you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For third party scenario , there will be no delivery from the SD side. the vendor will directly send the material to the customer. and pod will be received to the SD department.

Please see below the sets for creating a third party order.

THIRD PARTY ORDER

 Based on the purchase order sent by the customer, SD department will raise a sales order.

 Based on the general item category group of material entered by the system, the system will come to know that the material is a third party material.

u2022 General Item Category Group (BANS)

u2022 Item Category (TAS)

u2022 Schedule line Category (CS)

 Based on the settings done for CS the system will automatically raise a Purchase Requisition and sends it to External Vendors.

 Now MM Department based on the Purchase Requisition will raise Purchase Order and sends it to External Vendor

 Now the Vendor will deliver the goods to the Customer and at the same time will send an Invoice to MM Dept.

 As Physical goods received is by the customer and not by MM Dept, so Statistical goods receipt is done by MM for Document Purpose

 Then Customer sends the Proof of Delivery (PoD) to the Company

 MM dept compares the quantity received by the customer based on the PoD and the Corresponding Invoice received from the Vendor (Logistic Invoice Verification)

 Now finally SD Dept send an invoice to the customer (Order Related Billing)

Note: In TAS category Billing Field is u2018Fu2019, which is billed for target quantity.

Third Party order process configuration

Step 1: Creation of material

Go for the SALES : SALES ORG 2 . view and give the BANS

Step 2 : Item Category TAS setting T.Code: VOV7.

Billing Relevance :F: Order-related billing doc. - status according to invoice qty

Step 3: Schedule line Category CS setting.

Settings are 1.Order type: NB:

2. Item Category: 5

3. Acc. Assign. Cat 1:

Step 4: create a sales order

The sales order will pick up the item category: TAS

The item category TAS is picked because of the configuration done in the material master. Item category group BANS.

The schedule line category is CS.

Standard Order 43 11528 has been saved

Step 5:

Go for change mode of sales order (VA02). Select schedule line icon, in the new

Screen selects the procurement tab page. Note the purchase requisition and save.

Step 6: Create A purchase order ( Me21n). based on the purchase requisition.

in the above screen select the document overview on buttion. U will find the below screen.

when u select the variants , list will be displayed. In that select purchase requisitions, again a list will displayed of purchase requisition , select your purchase requisition and drag and drop in the net obove

When you drop the PR automatically the data will be picked up for the PR to PO and then save the PO.

Standard PO created under the number 4500017018

Step 7: now mm create a invoice base on the po: ( MIRO)

Post invoice

Document no. 5105608630 created

Invoice posting document

Step 8: Now create a billing vf01

In this billing document give the order no. it is order related billing.

Billing document generated based on the invoice posting

Document 90035796 has been saved

Thanks

Kuntla