cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Cost in Stock Transport Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

We have requirement where we want to include freight charges into inventory valuation of material in receiving plant of stock transport order. Is it possible using shipment cost document of LE-TRA module?

If yes, How can I do it??

Also, I want have different pricing conditions like washing charge, Demurrage etc. These pricing conditions are included in pricing procedure. Can I post value of these conditions in different G/L accounts? If Yes then How??

Also I want to crate a multi dimensional freight rate condition using Distance, Weight. How can I do this?

I will really appreciate your response or any docs you have on this subject.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dev,

We did something similar last week. To charge the freight cost to the receiving party we did a manual service entry sheet for that.

We created a separate Po with Transport vendor and the receiving plant and account type is Z shipment costing and service item description as intercompany freight.

You will specify the limit of the amount here, and specify the G/L account here. Now create the service entry sheet withthe freight amount and settle.

I think you can follow the similar thing with additional lines for your requirement for other charges.

Since we want let the receiving plant pay the freight we didn't create the shipment cost document of LE-TRA.

Let see if any other suggestions comes.

Regards,

ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna:

Could you please provide me more details and process flow If you have any??

Answers (0)