cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO between EP5 SP5 and ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed ITS, and the connection between ITS and R3/4.6C is working fine. But I got the following message when I tried the ESS in portal, is't anything wrong with the SSO between EP5 and ITS?

Your session has expired. Please log in again.

Failed to renew your SSO ticket. Please close your browser and log on again.

Thanks,

-Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Are you using two system as ticket issuers in your landscape ?

Please ensure you defined ITS and the backend properties as described in the link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/62/07795aaada9c42b18a9df8054c2481/frameset.htm

Regards,

Mike

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, the SSO between EP5 and R3 were working fine before ITS installation.

I tried both with and without user/password, and no luck. It's great if you can give a complete example of the file.

Thanks,

-Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

In our ITS system we have :

~mysapcomusesso2cookie = 1

~password = (space)

~login = (space)

~client is set to a client where SSO ticket from Portal is installed.

All these are defined in the ITS(Admin)=>Configuration=>Global Services=>All Settings.

On the portal side this ITS is also set in the system settings that define backend(R3) connection properties.

Regards,

Mike

Message was edited by: Mike Puzankov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe EP5 is the only ticket issuer in my landscape because EP5 is the only entry point.

In that case, shoud ITS be only accept ticket?

Thanks,

-Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Yes, ITS should be able to accept the ticket and nothing more; in a nutshell, you'll need to define ~mysapcomusesso2cookie = 1

and, sometimes,

~password = (space)

~user = (space)

on ITS side and assign Portal ticket on your backend through tcode STRUSTSSO2 activating login/accept_sso2_ticket parameter.

The reason why I asked about multiple ticket issuers was that I had gone through similar issues before and they were related to the overwriting tickets issued by two systems.

Regards,

Mike