SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP id ( pearson vue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have taken the certification exam last year through sap teched 2007.

Now this year i want to take the exam only but i dont want to attend teched this year.

I have gone to pearson vue site to register for the exam. However while registering it is asking for Pearson vue test ID.

I dont know which is pearson vue test id?

Please help?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

As per the policy for appearing in certification exam under TechEd you should be attending TechEd also.

As per the policy you can attend certification in TechEd only when you are fully-paid participants.

Have a look on these lines from SAP TechEd website:

1) "Full Conference" registrant with fully paid status on or before October 31, 2008.

2) A registered SAP consultant (SAP employee, partner, or independent), or an SAP Customer Core Competency Center team member, or an employee of an SAP partner or customer.

3) An S-User ID holder u2013 specifics as to S-User ID information are listed at the bottom of this document or an SAP Employee with a D or I number

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

see this link.

http://www.vue.com/sap/

you will get complete help regarding your problem.

reward me if helpfull

thanks

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am also having the same issue, first time i am applying on the site for exam.

Regard

Nabil

0 Kudos

Please Note: This is not the field to enter in the SAP user ID numbers.

*Have you previously taken an SAP exam with Pearson VUE?

No, I have not previously taken an SAP exam with Pearson VUE

Yes, I have previously taken an SAP exam with Pearson VUE and my Pearson VUE SAP ID is

Enter your SAP ID:

What is this Id? this is not S User id?

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

this field should only be filled out if you have already taken an exam with PV. If not you just click on the "No" radio button and continue.

Hope that helps

Sue