cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper with reversal of advance billing request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all SAP gurus,

I have used a milestone billing plan & assigned it to my item category & document type also. The item category is "3rd party item category". The settings in the item category are as under:

Billing relevance = Order related billing - billing plan

Billing Plan type = Z1 (Z1 is a milestone billing plan)

I created a third party sales order. The PO has not yet been generated. As per the billing plan 3 milestone dates have been determined as under:

1. 25% as advance

2. Remaining as closing invoice.

I created an advance payment request using document type "FAZ" in transaction code "VF01". The system created a request & an accounting document is showed in the document flow. I checked the accounting document & for the line item the system shows the posting key as "09 - special G/L Debit". Also the special G/L indicator shown is "F - down payment request". The system did not show this in the transaction code "FBL5N".

Problem:

I want to reverse/cancel the advance payment request but when i try to reverse/cancel it, the system gives the following error:

"0090061853 000010 Date 20080731 has already been billed (billing plan)"

90061853 is the advance payment request document number created using transaction code VF01 & 20080731 is the date.

Please guide me as to how do i cancel/reverse the advance payment request..................

Clarification: Advance payment request is created in VA01 with reference to original sales order or it is created in VF01.

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are cancelling a downpayment request, you should first use

transaction FBRA to reverse the clearing FI document, than you can

cancel the SD document.

Please also checkt these notes:

Best regards,

Balazs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried FBRA. But this says reset cleared items. The item will be cleared if it is in the customer line items. The problem is that the accounting document generated in my case is not getting listed in the customer line items which you see in FBL5N & hence it cannot be cleared. Actually it only shows the G/L account indicator as "F-down payment request".

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.