cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents attached to Material components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In the project builder, I have the option of attaching documents to the material components and then a PR is generated. Can this document be viewed by the person who is converting this PR to PO? Because I want this document to be viewed by the vendor alongwith the PO released to him.

regards

Pratap.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJ20N, click on activity where materials are assigned and click on material overview button. Here select the material you wish to attach document adn clcik assign document butoon at the bottom.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear vishnu

if ur requirement is to make the document attached to the material availbel at various logistical processing levels, try to attach it to the material master level. This might solve your problem.

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The documents which my client wants to attach are project specific. The document's content will vary from project to project.

regards

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vishnu

Standard SAP provides with a solution for this requirement using PS texts. u can create PS texts specific to the material component and u can transfer to the PR. the following are the steps

1) In the network call up the component overview for a network or activity.

2) Select the components whose PS text you want copy into the purchase requisition.

3) Choose Components -> Copy PS text.

Hope this will solve ur problem.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Please help me in the above doubt.

regards

Pratap.V