cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activating integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to activate an integration model, that includes a scheduling agreement (type LF), the activation isn't successfull. It isn't blocked, but it never stops.

In the screen I have a message called "determining delta model" but it never continous with executing the activation.

Does anybody know what could cause this problem?

thanks in advance

Mark Smeets

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Please run transaction BD22 whether unnecessary, old change pointers exist in your system --> you should delte these old change pointers.

Also make sure indexes are upto date in database tables BDCP and BDCPS.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Old change pointers were indeed the problem. What's strange is that the system is also checking objects which aren't even part of the integration model you want to activate.

As a result you'll get these long run times.

thanks a lot,

Mark Smeets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem as mentioned in the original post.

Whenever I activate the integration model for vendors, a "CIF_LOAD" window appears with message "Should interval be created" with YES and NO option. Why does this window appears. After clicking on NO option the message "Determining delta model" appears in the status bar and after some time the program gets terminated due to time out.

I have tried following solutions mentioned in this thread.

Refreshed the indexes of the two tables BDCPS and BDCP using DB20.

Executed the transaction BD22 in test run mode, but I am not sure which change pointers option(obsolete or processed) to select for deletion and also which message type. I selected the obsolete option but here too the program got terminated after time out. Besides I am doing this on prduction environment and other integration models like plant etc got activated.

Please help us with this.

Regards,

Gaurav Patil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of checks,

1. is your CIF queue registered?

2. Make sure the selection is not so big

3. Try SLG1 logs for the time it is doing that and see if there are any messages that can help.

The last time this happened to us, it was the issue with CIF queue registration. You can check this in SMQR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried activating it in background using CFM3?