cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue reg ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus

my client has a requirement system can treated ship to party to as a bill to party how to configure in sap

any one please help me out

thanks and regards

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner procedures. Double click on TA and maintain SH [under the tab Source] against the field BP.

Create a sale order and post the outcome in this forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- You have posted couple of questions in the last few days and got many suggestions. If you feel those are answered, please close the thread with suitable points to contributors. If you feel, those are not answered, come out with further questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First i Thanks for replay mr Lakshmipathi But the As per my Question my system should Trigger (System should have capability to treated Ship to parties as Bill to Parties) I Maintain as per your Solution But Its not picking

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Is it possible to enter different Bill to in the customer record of Ship to. There is no partner functions tab in Ship to record. How to do it. Please explain.

Regards,

Kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Yes in normal circumstances, system will not allow you to maintain bill to party in ship to party customer master.

To have that Bill To Party in Ship To Customer master, go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Setup Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master.

Here select [WE] (Ship To Party) and double click on Partner Functions in Procedure (from your left tabs). There maintain the combination WE <--> BP and save.

Now go to ship to party customer master and assign the bill to party customer code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

with respect to the scenario you have posted , can i know the process.

I suggest to get a logic and write a Bapi program , which converts the all the ship to party to bill to party.

because of this I ask you for the logic where i can give some light on the same.

thanks

Kuntla

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

My suggestion was based on the assumption that for sold to party ship to party and bill to party are different and you need to capture bill to party from ship to party customer master. If this is not your requirement, sorry.

If your requirement is that your ship to party should be treated as bill to party, in sale order, create the bill to party as ship to party also and assign the customer code in sold to party. While creating sale order, system will propose which bill to party you want to assign, if multiple bill to party exists in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

what u can do is in customer master[xd01][for ur specific customer] ->sales data->partner function maintain ur partners i.e give same customer number for ship to party and bill to party.and this information will be copied in to sales order.

Regards,

Sharad