cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hypercare support - guidelines plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ..

I am about to work in some implementation work. I need some of your advice and guidence in workign with hypercare period..

What all will be my responsibilites...

What can i do to imporve my procutivity and to get client appreciation..

What additional documents and presentation i could prepare to get a good image in this project.

I got no prior experiennce...Already the prject is devloped and i was nto in the implementation team... KIndly help.. how to get involve and to contribute my best to the project and my client..

Thanks,

Loganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lognath..

Check this out...

[Hyper care support|www.sapfans.com/sapfans/asap/be_06_e.htm]

[Final phase|www.sap-img.com/sap-implementation.htm]

reward if this helps..

Thanks

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey dear friend..

I could get all this documentations from the net.What i need is your advice and your experince to gain the good will and name from the client..

Kindly advice how to work and my reponsibilites once i reach there...

Full points will be granted... I love this forum...I will give good points to all valuable and frutitful comments and suggestions...

I request you all to help me...

Thanks in advance..

Loganath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Loganath

If I go by your comments that [I could get all this documentation from the net] I presume that you also have the check list as to what are all the datas that you need to gather from the client.

Based on the template, you prepare an excel sheet with the relevant header datas for which, the client has to provide you the required datas, so that you can upload all master datas.

Meanwhile, please study the AS-IS thoroughly and try to configure those process in standards as for as possible. Immediately dont go for zee developments. Keep in your mind zee developments as a last priority. Provide all standard T.Codes (transaction based and reports based) to client and explain its significance.

Since you are responsible for implementing SD successfully, please test each and every scenario with utmost care and note down wherever you face issues. Consult with your colleagues for those issues and try to train the users in such a way that they are comfortable to some extent if not professionally. Once you are satisfied with your configuration, ask the core team members / end users to test those scenarios and get their feedbacks / confirmation. Most importantly, try to address the issues then and there instead of postponing the issues which will definitely frustrate the client. Also dont give false promise or negative words and you will land up in problem.

The above are some basic steps which you can adopt to gain the goodwill of the client.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Safeer /Lakshmipathi...

Thanks a lot for your guidance....

Dear forum memebers

I hope that i could lot of ideas from all the other gurus here who can help me with their experience and ideas...

Kindly help me as i am a guy who is fresh inot the ERP market and sofar having only domain experience.i want ideas on how to impress the client and the way of work once i reach onsite...

Moreover i was not a prt of the team sofar designed the SAP....

KIndly help me with your inptus...

Yours Sincerely,

Lognath