cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 export with transaction bd10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I do not have transaction <i>mdm_clnt_ext</i> available to extract master data R/3 -> XI -> MDM. So I want to use bd10. However, XI throws the error: NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC. It works the other way round though: MDM -> XI -> R/3. I use the MATMAS04 Interface for R/3 4.6C on both sides (Sender and Receiver) and no interface-mapping file (as the one for mass idocs will not work and there should be no mapping necessary from MATMAS04 to MATMAS04). The rest is as per Config Guide. Has anyone had the same problem?

Regards, Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

the error says, that XI can not find a receiver for this message for asynchronous processing.

I suppose your XI is SP13 or higher? Then try the following: In Integration Directory call Configuration Test (should be in menu Tools). Put in the sender (your R/3) and just the payload (just copy IDoc XML from one of the failed messages) and then execute. Now you will see, if XI will be able to correctly identify the sending interface, than the receiver etc. More information can be found here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/6b/874a4273bb3830e10000000a155106/content.htm

Normally the error occurs if something is wrong with the configuration or if XPath conditions are used but none is satisfied. However it should be the first case in your scenario, as no XPath cond. are used for this MDM scenario.

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Could you please give me more information abt the error msg what you are getting from XI. Just access the following table T100. This can be accessed thru SE11 or SE12 or SE16 Txn code. Kindly let me know the message number & type I can get you why this error is causing.

Then we will decide the workaround for the same.

thanks

Alexander