Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order value limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can any one help me in my scenario.

Our client want to limit the value of any sales order. Ex. any sales order should not place above Rs.100000. How it can be done?? Is there std.configuraton or we need to go for customisation.

Thank u in advance for your valuable answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard this maximum order value funcitonlity is not there but it has minimum order value funcitonlity..

For this maximum order value u have to go for a customized user exit in sales order with the help of ABAPer...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

would u pl.tell how to do min.order value functionality???

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please first prepare a logic for this maximum order value with the help of ABAper... then Go to sales order user exit userexit_save_document_prepare there u insert logic with the help of abaper ..

So while saving the sales order it will check this logic and throw out the error if it exceeds max value based on logic created by ABAPer..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can achieve this by maintaining the condition type HM00 in the relevant pricing procedure and you can entar this manually in the sale order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think you can do the setting for this in OVA8 automatic credit check by document value and in front Max.doc.value give the amount as 10000.Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for your sharp answer. But u have given that option is in the case of credit check I want in general scenario irrespective of credit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

You can achieve this through manual condition type HM00.