cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi , I am not able to create billing document from the delivery document .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one problem i am trying to create billing document from delivery document but it is giving error " Payer" and Sold to party not found ".

in my Delivery Document field partner tab is showing only ship to party it should show payer and sold to party also .

Although it is maintained in customer AG.

can any one help in this ????

thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payal,

Check the partner function in the delivery document if allthe partners are present in header as well as the line items.

thanks,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to the partner function of the procedure of Sales Document , in sold to party tick the check box of non modifiable and mandatory,do same for the payer, but tick the check box of mandatory for ship to party.After doing so assign the sales document to the partner determination procedure.Again assign the partner function to the partner type.

And at the last assign the same account group to all partner function ie SP ,SH PY ,BP.If want it to do for the delivery or billing document the procedure is same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the partner tab in header in delivery document and partner function is not maintained there.

we have created this delivery documnt from PO and now partner roles are not getting added from customer master data .

may be some copy control error .

could you tell whr to chk .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you are trying an sto . in this case you need to maintain internal customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payal,

1.u check whether u have maintained[entering actual number] payer and bill to party in sales order[ which is copied from customer master].

2.and check partner determination procedure for delivery document.

more important is u wouldnot have maintained partner determination procedure for delivery header.[spro->sales and distribution->basic function->partner determination->partner determination for delivery]

Regards

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the T.Code VTLA, choose the delivery & sales order combination & check the copy control.

The same way you can check the copy control for Delivery document to Billing document in the T.Code VTFL

Hope this will help you. please reply back for any further queries.

Thanks

Bidhu