cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Cancelation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to cancel the GR, but system gives err msg - You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted.

Please revert me urgent .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to cancel the GR just go in MIGO --> Cancellation -- put the material document no. and post,system automatically takes the movement type (Reverse of original document) in this case it should be 102.

All of the above works only if NOTHING is done with the inspection lot by QA, if QA has started acting on the lot, then it shall be first cleared by QA through Usage decision and then only material shall be sent back as a RETURN DELIVERY using MIGO-> Return delivery with Movement type 122

If the stock category has been changed e.g. from 'QI' to 'unrestricted' you can execute the cancellation: first you have to set back the state of the stock to 'QI' (in this case: MB1B + 322). After that you can cancel the GR.

Hope clear to you.

Regards

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of your efforts,

My problem has been solved.

Rgds,

Vishal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

It is not possible to cancel GR when a inspection lot is already created.

Pl reverse GR.

Do changes.

Then, generate GR.

RP Veluchamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If the inspection lot is created, thn the stock booked to inspection stock instead of unrestricted stock, hence you cannot do GR cancellation.

hence you first need to post the stock to UR stock by completing the inspection UD and stock posting

or you need to cancel/delete the inspection lot in QA02

inspection lot>function> cancel lot, save it.

again go inside the insp lot and click on correct actual qty button, enter the qty as zero, enter the correct posting date

and enter and save

the stock will be posted back to UR stock from quality stock, now you can cancel GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot cancel the lot because system doesnt allow to do it !

Please revert back !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error or message the system is giving while cancelling insp.lot...??

You should also be able to cancel the document thru MBST.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

system reply : the fuction you selected cannot be carried out !

Am also try it by mbst but could not cancel it .