cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan cost is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i m making a PR thru me51n and giving account assignment Q , so now my question is that material cost is not coming in plan cost in cj30.i m using stock material.

why is it not coming?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit

tell me the following first

1. r u creating a project stock?

2. will u deliver the material after taking into project stock?

just tell me ur process then i will clear u

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

we are creating a project stock and doing the delivery of material after taking it into project stock. we are using accnt assignment category Q for PO and item category L in PR.

we are creating PR thru network and in material component after entering material and qty when we press enter pop screen comes for pr or reservation then we are selecting 3rd party.

in 533 report , commitment column pr value comes but when we create po with ref. of same pr , commitment value does'nt comes. please help me......

thanks in advance..

regards

Lallan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sorry for delay

i was busy

in tran opsv check have u marked appended indicator on for controlling area, order type

and revert back

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shashank,

in opsv appende indicator and assisn funds in plan are mark for item category 20(network).

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. in the tcode OPSV you do settings for determining how the system records planned costs for orders assigned to project.

2. now when you are talking of the PR then its not a planned value but a commitment and as per SAP standards-as per my knowledge- when a PR gets converted to PO then the PR cmtmnt shows 0 as the same is tranferred to PO.so the same PR cmtmnt should reflect against PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

(1) The T.code CJ30 is used to define Budget for the Project.

(2) You can view the the commitment cost and other cost in (3) T.code CNS41 by providing input as Project Definition.

(4) Then select "Chose Fields or F5" Commitment Cost.

(5) Here you be able to see commitment cost for each entity. (6) You can select different fields to see the report as per you requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when you are creating a PR ,it is a commitment and not a planned value.it simply implies that from projects point of view you are out of planning phase and entered the execution phase.hence the same wont be reflected in cj30 as thats for planned values.

if commitment is activated in your system then the same can be viewed in the commitments report,say,s_alr_87013533.

thanks and regards

shekhar