Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Table - Values disappears from layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Working Environment:

WebDynpro Java and Adobe Interactive form

NWDS Studio: Version: 7.0.12 Adobe Live Cycle Designer: Version: 7.1 Adobe Reader: Version: 7.0.9 Server : SP13

Scenario:

To Design an Adobe Interactive form with only a single dynamic table(in second body page).

Problem:

While entering values in the row fields using mouse navigation, the values entered in previous fields disappears, including the 'Remove Row' button.\

The values disappears when select the next cell in the row using mouse.

The code I have used to set the form as Dynamic :

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateDynTableCompView wdThis, IPrivateDynTableCompView.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)
  {
    //@@begin wdDoModifyView
	if(firstTime)
	{
		IWDInteractiveForm travelform = (IWDInteractiveForm)view.getElement("InteractiveForm");

IWDController intformctlr = travelform.getView();		
		IWDPDFDocumentInteractiveFormContext travelformctxt = WDPDFDocumentFactory.getDocumentHandler(intformctlr,"InteractiveForm").getDocumentContext();
		travelformctxt.setDynamic(true);		
	}
    //@@end
  }

Note:

-> If the table is in first body page of the form, I don't get this problem.

-> And also I get this problem only when I use mouse for navigation, not with TAB key.

Any one please tell me, where the problem could be?

Thanks,

Prabhakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhakar,

There exists a patch for NWDS SP 12. So check if these notes help you : 1136005 & 1136454

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for your reply.

I saw those SAP notes, that are given by you.

But, my actual problem is that The values get 'disappear' when I click in the next cell in the row of a dynamic table. If I scroll down and scroll up (refresh), I again get those values.

Thanks,

Prabhakar.