Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding change of STATUS of SC.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create an IO every time a SC is approved. For that we have a standard BAPI BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE , but my problem is i have no idea where to call this BAPI.

I mean which is the BADI , where the status is updated after approval of the SC.

Hope my query is clear...

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Implement BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI badi , and in this badi implemnt a code which says that inernal order should be created whrn the transaction is the approval transaction.

e.g

if sy-tcode = "BBPSC07"

Call the function module for IO creation.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sid

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

You mean to say that BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI badi is trigerred on final approval?

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Just a few precautions here for you:

1. In a business case where you have more than one approver, the system will generate multiple IO for a single SC. Most likely you have to create the IO only when the SC has been aproved by all.

2. I would rather suggest you to handle this in workflow i.e. after all approval trigger the IO creation.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna,

I'd like to determine the exact moment when the last person of the approval WF has approved the SC and then it's about to generate the IO.

So can you please eleborate

I would rather suggest you to handle this in workflow i.e. after all approval trigger the IO creation.

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

The workflow determines the list of approvers and passes to workitem to one by one till every one approves. Once all the approvals are completed, the workflow sets the status of the SC to "Approved" and then from that point the usual "Follow-On-Document" creation process is started.

Now you can create a sub workflow or a task which will be called after all the approvals are completed. This task can be used for creating the internal order.

Please take help from some workflow consultant and explain him this logic. This should be very simple task for them.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (0)