cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Inspection lot once created?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Inspection lot created automatically at the time of GRN but now I my client want to reject that GRN. GRN is reversed with 102 movement type. But How can I reverse inspection lot?

In system it is showing pending.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is no option

-ashok

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an option. Create a selecton profile for the QA32/33 screen. Then make this selection profile part of the user's standard variant or show them how to select it. Or you can make it part of the QA32/33 system variant.

The selection profile will allow you to select only inspection lots with or without certain system statuses. So you create one that does not allow display of any lots that have the status LTCA.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the only way to rmove from system data base then it is ARCHIVING procedure,

where it is to be work out with BASIS team,

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I am telling you exact scenario. One user runs T-Code QA33 and he select date and inspection w/t UD. Now he see those lots also which is cancelled.

What can I do so that he only get those which are not cancelled lots.

Regards,

Kaushal rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i wasn't infromed to use status profile, i gave message to create a report layout with making system satus filter (i.e in filter make NOT EQUAL to LTCA)

so when ever user see the report the LTCA related lots will not come into report.

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is there any simple way to delete the inspection lot which want?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

yes you need to work with techinal and as well as bais team to

do Archiving.

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal and Ashok,

How can I create a status profile so that user can't see inspection lot with inspection lot cancel status?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when you execute the report QA32 you get the layout with status column also.

click on the status column and selct filter.

so you need to select the system satus filed into the filter criteria, in taht filed you enter LTCA and slect the selection option button. in that you select not equal to option. and enter,

save that layout as deoult layout so when ever you execute the QA32 report you get hte lots without the L:TCA status lots.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the best way is make status filter in the report,

not eqaul to LTCA.

then you make the report as default.

or you need to archive those lots.

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I need to archive them.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

If the lot processing is already completed, I mean UD stock posting is completed and the lot status is set as UD ICCO SPCO. Then there is only way to come out of this is to cancel UD/stock posting. And that is not possible with STD SAP, so what you need to do is refer these notes.......

175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

33924 Reversing Usage Decisions

Furthermore if these notes can't resolve your issue I would recommend looking at note 48815 to release stock that might be stuck in QM.

If that is not the case. Then pls let me know what is the status of your lot and where you have stuck up?

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SDear Shyamal,

It is alrteady cancelled but I do not want it in QA33 or in Information system. For this what can i do?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kaushal,

Answer for the same is available here on this forum itself. The Best thing you can do is.........

LTCA lots should only be displayed in the QA32/33 worklists. I don't think other work lists will show them.

For QA32/33 you can create a status profile for the selection screen that will not allow LTCA lots to be displayed.

You can't get rid of them unless your doing an archiving run or you write a program to delete them directly from the QALS table which is probably not really a good idea.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you guide me for creation of status profile setting residence time for such inspection lot?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos
For QA32/33 you can create a status profile for the selection screen that will not allow LTCA lots to be displayed.

By this quot what i got is,

We need to maintain our own variant / layout for QA32 screen, where we can set all the LTCA stated lots filtered. Do I need to explore it yet?

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

You explore this also so that I can't see in QA32 and QA33, as well as in Zreport also.

If possible can you tell me If i wan to delete those inspection lot which is having status LTCA.

There is some residence time setting for deletion of inspection lot. I am not getting that. Can you help me for that.

Regards,

KAushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

Sit with your Basis guy and get rid of these lots with archiving them,

or

Read the thread I have pasted above, it suggest about writing a program the lots from QALS but not advisable. For writing the program sit with your ABAPer.

Regards,

Shyamal