cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Profile in the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are two settlement profiles ZEXT and ZINT. For PM01 order type the settlement profile ZEXT is assigned. So whenever we create a PM01 order, settlement profile ZEXT gets defaulted.

There are two maintenance activity types 01 and 02 for the order PM01. My requirement is when we create an order and give 02 as the maintenance activity type, the system should determine ZINT as the settlement profile.

I tried manually changing the settlement profile in the order to ZINT from ZEXT, but when I teco the service order, the settlement profile gets defaulted back to ZEXT.

Prase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

do following and your problem will certainly get solved.

path-- spro>........ maint & service processing>general order settlement>maintain settlement profile->select your settlement profile & click on this. and enter ZINT on default object type.

if ok give points.

regards,

santosh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think the settlement profile should be same,also in standard sap it is not possible to determine the settlement profile for the maintenance activity type.once the settlement profile got defaulted ,even you change the settlement profile you have to change the settlement receiver manually .kindly check and revert back

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

In the order settlement --> Go to --> settlement parameters --> I changed the settlement profile to PSG (profitability segment) and entered the receiver manually --> But after I released the order and TECO'd the settlement prifile defaulted back to the one which was there earlier (settlement profile in the order type).

Prase

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i have checked in my system it is working fine ,may be authorization issue .kindly check that

regards

thyagarajan