cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for One Time Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

I want to print in the output form, the Customer Name and Address, which is entered while creating a Sales order for One Time Customer. Can you please tell me in which Table these Customer name and address is stored.

Thanks in advance

bye

Rajam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

In VBPA table there is one field called as ADRNR. Read that ADRNR against suitable partner function as required. Then put this is in ADDRNUMBER field of ADRC table. You will get information as Name & Address.

Regard

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

KNA1 is table for customer master and if you want to know ONE TIME CUSTOMER then you have to search based on customer group

there should be new group for one time customer from there you can get the details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajam

Try in table KNA1 where account group KTOKD = One time customer. Rest of the details you will get from the same table

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Happy Surana,

You are correct for getting the customer (one time or regular customer) details which is created in TCode XD01 in KNA1.

While creating a sales order (for cash sales etc.,) a pop-up window comes where we can enter the walkin customers name and address who does only one transaction and goes off, i want this information where it is stored.

Thank you,

bye

Rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajam,

For One Time Customer address data you have check Structure table - ADDR1_DATA

Cheers !!!

Imzo

Edited by: Imran on Aug 1, 2008 1:40 PM