cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually we are getting bank statement from bank in MT940 format.we need to send this file to SAP System s(Crop SAp and SAP seeds).so How Xi system will map TAg25 with account information repository..so could u tell me please how i will proceed this one .

Regards,

Suchitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

No need any thig in xi, simply use bypass scenario and save file into sap folder. After that execute standard sap function it will post data into sap directly after that through standard sap program client will do re consilation.

Tag 25 is not target strucutre , tag indicate size of filed

MT 940 Format Specifications

Status... Tag.... Field Name.... Content/Options

M.. 20... Transaction Reference Number... 16x

M.. 25... Account Identification ...35x

M.. 28C.. Statement Number/Sequence Number... 5n[/3n]

M... 60a... Opening Balance... F or M

O 61 Statement Line *

O 86 Information to Account Owner 6*65x

M 62a Closing Balance F or M

Edited by: NALLAM GUNA RANJAN on Aug 1, 2008 7:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suchitra,

As your input file is MT940, just to make XI understand what it is you need to create data type, message type, and Message Interfaces corresponding to MT940. so that you can do the mapping to the target file Structure TAg25.

XI converts the source to target file structures at run time, this is based on the Design what u do in Integration repository.

If you can convert MT940 format of your bank file to XSD you can directly import the .xsd file to IR so that, you eliminate the part of creation of Data type from scratch.

Best Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for this answer.but here m getting some doubts

1.input file is MT940 format; I think ,tag 25 is one of the attribute in this format which contain account number.here i have to match with this account number with the look up table.i dont the structure of MT940.and as u mentioned tag 25 is the target file structure .so please explain me the mapping part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file content conversion is required to transfer from MT940 format to SAP understandable format (IDoc or BAPI/RFC). This will be a File to IDoc or BAPI/RFC or ABAP proxy scenario in PI.

Regards,

Venu V

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>actually we are getting bank statement from bank in MT940 format.we need to send this file to SAP System

You have to use a File to IDoc/Proxy scenario.

>>How Xi system will map TAg25 with account information repository

Map the corresponding IDoc field to the Tag25 in the Message Mapping.

Thanks

SaNv...