cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entry 001 is missing in table tab_fskb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I get a problem when I use t-code:fb70, the error message is "entry 001 is missing in table tab_fskb" , is tab_fskb a table ? I use se16 to view the table ,but there is no table named tab_fskb. who can give me some solution?

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Once you open a particular thread, after that why you don't follow it..?

Forget about awarding points to a helpful suggestion or closing a thread,you don't even reply when anybody starts showing interest in your question.

Yesterday you asked:

What should I pay attention to do a successful client copy ?

I do the remote client copy successfully , I see the message"remote client copy complete" in SCC3. but the developers say they can not do the post.

so , I want to have your advices about how to do a successful copy. what should I pay attention to.

And when I asked for certain information:

Please specify the following things to help us analyze your situation.

1. Your system landscape

2. Your source and target system while doing the remote client copy.

3. Also why you did client copy and more details about the problem that your developer is facing.

Then only we can guide you.

You didnt replied and again opening a new thread today

PS: What you expect from others..?..To share knowledge when you dont even follow your post and least bothered about answering certain doubt of various potential repliers.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really sorry about that , I encount the remote client copy problem , and I can not describe the problem which my developer encounter when they do their business . I really do not know how to describe this problem exactly.

from now on, I will pay attentiion to the method I manage my questions. thanks a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Actually it is related to Posting key master data 11. This posting key, some one has changed from customer to other account type. So go to SPRO, Financial Accounting, Financial Accounting Global Setting, Document, Posting key. Select the posting key 11 and double click it. select the "Customer". Save it. I am confirmed that your problem will be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Please check wether the company code exists in SAP. Check the CCN in T0001 table.

Regards,

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have check the table t001, there is no entry about our compamy code:1000, but I use t-code:oby6, I can see the entry about our code:1000. what should I do ? help me !!

thanks.

by the way , I also can not find the table:tab_fskb , how could I see table :tab_fskb.

Edited by: victor on Aug 1, 2008 5:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Ther SAP release and Patch level are ? Try to check

Note 593771

Note 563949

Regards.