cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shelf life expiry days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In /SAPAPO/MATKEY, I can get the shelf life of a material, which is the total number of days a material is good to be used. With reference to what date is this number defined? creation date or goods receipt date etc....

If I have to get the number of days left out for the product, where can I get that data in APO? any specific tables that can be used???

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the "shelf life duration" you see in the MATKEY table is for the Receipt i.e time that a product keeps after the availability date. APO uses this data for Planned orders.

The Required Min and max shelf life that you see in the MATKEY table is for the Requirements like Planned Independent requirements.

Required minimum shelf life is the minimum time after the requirements date that a product must keep

Required maximum shelf life is the maximum time after the requirements date that a product must keep

In the Product view, for receipts the End of the shelf life shows the Shelf life Expiration date and for Requirements it shows the end of the required minimum shelf life,end of the required maximum shelf life

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Sai.

I found that the shelf life expiry date for stocks, receipts and requirements all can be found in product view- RRP3, not sure of the tables though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..thats what I mentioned in my last message...anyways am glad you got the info

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Starting time for calculation of Shelf Life is the time when Product is available for use at a particular location.In SCM 5.0 you can define Product-Location specific shelf life data in Demand tabpage of Product master.

Regards

Nil