Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing an Authorization from all Roles at once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been asked to remove an Authorization Key from the B_USERSTAT object from all roles so they can't set a particular status. There are 88 roles that have this access. Is there a type of SU10 for PFCG that I can restrict this access to all roles who have it in one shot?

Thank You for the help,

Alex

1 REPLY 1

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have been asked to remove an Authorization Key from the B_USERSTAT object from all roles so they can't set a particular status. There are 88 roles that have this access. Is there a type of SU10 for PFCG that I can restrict this access to all roles who have it in one shot?

I'm afraid not. At least not with standard SAP tools.

What you can do, if you have a sandbox system, is do a mass download of said 88 roles from PFCG in your development system, open the downloadfile with a text editor and delete all lines that start with AGR_1251 and contain B_USERSTAT and the fieldname for the status and the status that needs to be removed.

Upload the new file into your sandbox system, generate the profiles and test. Once proven OK, download the roles from your sandbox system and put them back into your development system from where you can transport them through your landscape.

Once again, this is not SAP standard, nor approved and completely at your own risk. I'd love to hear safer options myself

Jurjen