cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete a line item from a Quotation | Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to delete an item from a Quotation. Whenever we try to do that, system gives us a message that -

"Item 000420 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 93055003"

The Document 93055003 is a Proforma Invoice. We went into VF02 and cancelled the Proforma Invoice by clicking "Complete" in VF02. Even after cancelling the proforma invoice, system is not allowing us to delete the item from the quotation. Please help and let us know how can we delete the item from Quotation in this scenario.

Thanks,

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also facing the same problem but that was related to deletion of item from sales order. i found SAP Note no- 147028 for the same problem.

Please have a look at the OSS note. Hope it will help you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We cancelled all the subsequent docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to delete a line item only if subsequent activity has not happened. In this case already a Proforma Invoice is created, hence it will not be possible to delete the line item.

However, If it concerns you from Sales Order point of view, In Sales order, it would be possible to delete the Line item. It also depends on the configuration.

At Quotation level I have not tried, but if at line item you have the option of 'Reason for Rejection', you can maintain a 'Reason of Rejection', so that it is not carried forward.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka