cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have CC 4.0 and i'm wondering if i can transport table /virsa/zmitcmtl? i've found several posts relating to this and the answer appears to be no but i wanted to make sure. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

I don't think you can transport but you can download/upload. This basically accomplished the same thing.

In CC go:

Tools=>Virsa Toolbox=>Virsa Utilities and Reports=>Miscellaneous=>Virsa Upgrade Tools=>Upload/Download Compliance Calibrator tables

You probably can't transport because they are client dependent tables that basically contain transaction data that goes through some initial validation upon entry. The only thing about uploading and downloading is that the data you upload might reference mitigating controls, risks, users and monitors that exist in 1 system and not the other. You could upload data and find upon further investigation you have "orphaned" entries in the table. Not that big of a deal, however, you should be aware of it.

If you need further info on the upload/download process you can consult the Virsa Compliance Calibrator Guides. It is documented there.