cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete an Item From a Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to delete an item from a Quotation. Whenever we try to do that, system gives us a message that -

"Item 000420 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 93055003"

The Document 93055003 is a Proforma Invoice. We went into VF02 and cancelled the Proforma Invoice by clicking "Complete" in VF02. Even after cancelling the proforma invoice, system is not allowing us to delete the item from the quotation. Please help and let us know how can we delete the item from Quotation in this scenario.

Thanks,

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NK

Is it possible to delete the Proforma invoice? How?

I was tried it before but system doesnt allow the same. Did you maintained copy control from QT - F5?

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

cancelled the subsequent docs

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NK

You can put a option item deleted in item data .in detail by going to item data you will get an option of item has been deleted and other options . select the option item has been deleted .

Another way is change the To quotation data to past and obviously that item data willget closed

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to delete an item from a Quotation. Whenever we try to do that, system gives us a message that -

"Item 000420 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 93055003"

The Document 93055003 is a Proforma Invoice. We went into VF02 and cancelled the Proforma Invoice by clicking "Complete" in VF02. Even after cancelling the proforma invoice, system is not allowing us to delete the item from the quotation. Please help and let us know how can we delete the item from Quotation in this scenario.

Thanks,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone, please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

As you said you had already Cancel the Performa Invoice, but can you please confirm is there any Sales Order referring to this Quotation, if so then first you have to cancel that document also.

Cheers !!!

Imzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First goto your quotation and check the document flow (press F5)

Here youe can see what all happened with your quotation, if proforma invoice is cancelled then it should show that this has been cancelled, and also what next document is created

If any document is created then you have to cancel that document first then try to delet the line item in quotation

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to set a flag for deletion at the line item level instead since for all practical purposes the item is treated as deleted.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i set this flag for deletion ?