Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connecting to ftp server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My scenario is file->XI->Idoc.

I am taking the file from FTP server using sender file adaptor and FTP protocol.But the messages in the messeage monitoring are showing an general error(syserror) and the error type is XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER.

Can you please suggest what needs to be done?

Thanks & Regards

Debraj Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem.

In the Audit log I am getting the following errors:

<b>2006-05-03 01:19:27 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCHANGE_PROFILE_ACCESS ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error when reading Exchange Profile for system C12 and client 100

2006-05-03 01:19:27 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://myserver:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: EXCHANGE_PROFILE_ACCESS:. </b>

Did you find any solution to this problem?

Please help me.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did somebody find the solution for the problem of error message XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER while using Sender File adapter ? I am also in the same boat .

Cheers,

Amrish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Has anybody in this thread resolved the problem with FTP server? I have the same problem.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalyan -

For me the problem was , Integration server was on a diffrent port by basis configuration. Hence, my messages were read by adapter engine and were in "waiting" state to deliver to Integration engine. Since it was not getting the integration engine on the port it was expecting it was throwing the error.

Pls check in visual admin the application log, if you also have the same problem then you should see the error message saying "port" not deifned and HTTP 404 error. If this so then change your ports it suppose to be there , then delete the business system of XI in SLD and re-create it. It should take the effect.

Cheers,

Amrish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

Hope you have provided the following correctly in your file adapter

1. HostName of the FTP Server

2. Port no : 21

3. User Name and Password

4. Source Directory mentioned correctly

5. The source directory should be provided with the authorizations for XI File adapter to read, write/delete the files.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

I map the driver to XI server. The file was picked and archived. There were no authorizations problem. But the data was in waiting status in adapter engine.

The error message was also XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER and GENERAL_ERROR.

Any recommendations to fix the problems.

Thanks.

YW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

I have the same Error message (XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER). Did you find a solution?