cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing data pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap gurus,

when i am creating the service order system showing incompleteness in the order missing data pricing. i have checked another order in se16 and found that prsok field is checked with x.

same thing i have checked in se16 for the service order also. and that has not checked with x.

if we can find that prsok field in the order then we can change in the order. prsok field text name is pricing ok.

can anybodu please look into this and guide me how to proceed further.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the price maintained in T.Code: VK11? or is price to be ebtered manually for the Condition Type?

Please Check.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it is manually entered in the sales order.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, then go ahead and enter it manually, what's the problem here? If your question has been answered, please close it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you entered price for item?

You can set price for a material before or enter Amount value for each item when create order.

Regards,

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Changing the field is not going to help you. This field is just a status. For example, hypothetically, you can break into an SAP table and set the billing status to "C" (Complete), but it's not going to create a billing document, it'll just mess everything up.

On your sales order there is Analysis button on the Conditions tab (line item level). Click on that and you'll see what pricing conditions were accessed and what is missing. I'd guess you are just missing a condition record. Also check if pricing procedure is correct.