cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does exist status for quotation and live auction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I would like to know if exist any status for RFQ and live auction?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean by "exists status for quotation and live auction"?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

For example, in RFQ as far I know we have the following status: u201CIn Approvalu201D, u201CNot Approvedu201D, u201CRejectedu201D and u201CApprovedu201D but I dont know if exist some action on quotaion that we can change by another status, Not this status(u201CIn Approvalu201D, u201CNot Approvedu201D, u201CRejectedu201D and u201CApprovedu201D), others.

In Live auction I dont know if we have same the same condition.

Thanks ....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create your own custom statuses in trascn BS22.But still when yopu ty to use them in the STd screens they are not displayed.Also at the database level the STd statuses are only stored for all objects.

AT most what you can do is display the custom status at the HEADER/ITEM level.But to do this the only way is to modify the STandard code for that particular screen.

I have done this for the BID Invitation screen and found that the new status from BS22 are not picked up and saved at the D/b level!Only you can display them!

What it is your exact requirement?Please explain in more detail.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The problem that we have is this:

We want to create some other status for Bid Invitations and Auction. This Status may not came on the screen automatically (the user can change the value of the status - like a user status - and this new status will be put on the history, on the screen of the Bid Inv Status).

All the standards status, are not enough for the client, they need some other status (like... "waiting some document").

Thanks so much!

Best Regards,

Luciana